Thanks in large part to Naismith Award winner Joe Smith, the Maryland Terrapins entered the season with a top 10 ranking and stayed there throughout the year. After going 24-7 on the year, Maryland was given the #3 seed in the West Region of the NCAA Tournament.
Two easy wins over #14 Gonzaga and #11 Texas put the Terps in the Sweet 16 for the second consecutive year. A loss to #2 seed UConn ended Maryland's hope of a Final Four run despite a 22 point 14 rebound performance from Smith in his last collegiate game. He would go on to be selected as the #1 overall pick in the 1995 NBA Draft.
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Shorts at Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.