**Only 94 Gold Metal copies printed
We’ve long known that Chet Holmgren is a special talent, and his rookie season has been the confirmation. His SLAM 248 cover story is about the comeback from a horrible foot injury that kept him out for a whole season and everything he did to make some serious noise this season.
This Gold Metal version of SLAM 248 features raised, gold metal lettering across the entire front cover and is limited to only 94 copies worldwide as a part of the SLAM Metal Edition Series.
- Individually numbered to 94
- Sold exclusively at SLAM Goods
- Limit of 2 Gold Metal issues per order
- 100 pages
- 8" x 11"
- All magazine sales are final
- This product is excluded from discounts
- Get the Chet Holmgren (SLAM 248) cover tee