Paul Hewitt's Georgia Tech team entered the 2003-2004 season unranked after going 16-15 the prior year. That all changed after the Yellow Jackets rattled off 12 straight wins to open the season, climbing to #3 in the polls before New Years Day. They would finish the regular season 22-8 heading into the ACC Tournament where they improved their seeding by knocking off #16 North Carolina.
As the #3 seed in the St. Louis Region they squeaked by Northern Iowa and Boston College to earn a trip to the Sweet 16. After beating #10 seed Nevada, Kansas stood between GT and the Final Four. 79-71 Yellow Jackets. Off to the Final Four in San Antonio where Georgia Tech would fall one game short of winning the National Title.
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Pockets on Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- Made in China
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.
- Product is excluded from discounts