Out of stock
Bobby Cremins’ 1995-96 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets already had a solid core intact with Drew Barry, Matt Harpring and Michael Maddox all returning from the previous year. But the hype centered on a star freshman point guard from Coney Island, New York.
The Stephon Marbury hype turned out to be true. The one and done talent turned in averages of 19 points and 5 assist per game. He led the previously unranked Yellow Jackets to the ACC regular season championship, a Sweet 16 appearance and a final AP ranking of 13.
"Stephon was sensational. That is why he was one of the best high school players ever, why he was regarded so highly coming into college. He is big in big games."
-Head Coach Bobby Cremins after beating Boston College to advance to the Sweet 16
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Pockets on Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.
- Product is excluded from discounts