The University of Virginia went 25-9 during the 1994-1995 season and featured wins over 6 ranked ACC teams. Jeff Jones' team was led by big man Junior Burrough, and a 3 guard attack featuring Cory Alexander, Harold Deane and sharp shooting freshman Curtis Staples.
The Cavaliers entered the NCAA Tournament as #4 seed in the Midwest. They defeated Nicholls State and Miami of Ohio to reach the Sweet 16 and a match up with #1 seed Kansas.
UVA suffocated the Kansas offense and won 68-57 to reach the Elite 8 where they would fall to Corliss Williamson and Arkansas. Virginia finished the season ranked #13 in the AP Poll.
- Modern Standard-Length Fit - SIZE CHART
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Pockets at Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- Made in China
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.
- Product is excluded from discounts