It started all the way back in 1951. That’s when New York license plates began to include “The Empire State.” Now the concrete jungle where dreams are made of, SLAM’s hometown since 1994, has shaped this pair of sweatpants with a chenille patch. And the Empire State Building, part of NY’s skyline since 1931, sits proudly within that SLAM chenille patch.
- Constructed ribbed waistband with rounded cotton drawstrings
- Front SLAM chenille patch
- Dual hand pockets
- Back stash pocket
- Wash cold with like colors
- Hang dry for a consistent fit
- 65% cotton, 35% polyester