• Pre-order items currently are not in stock and will ship on the first date that they become available.
• Orders containing both in-stock and pre-order items will not ship until the pre-order item(s) become available.
• If in-stock items are needed right away, please order them separately.
• Learn more by checking out our Pre-Order Policy.
**PRE-ORDER: Magazine will ship no later than Friday, July 30**
**Only 60 Black Metal editions produced worldwide**
Anthony Edwards has his peers impressed and his fans overwhelmed. The skill and the competitiveness and the athleticism have all mixed together for an undeniable truth; everyone really loves Anthony.
His SLAM 233 cover story chronicles his thrilling rookie season, a campaign that was mad fun to watch. It’ll be remembered for dunks and smiles and many points.
The rest of SLAM 233 has an exclusive and in-depth look at the making of Space Jam: A New Legacy, a wide-ranging interview with Candace Parker and much more. Tap in.
This Black Metal version of SLAM 233 features raised, black metal lettering across the entire front cover and is limited to only 60 copies in the entire world.
- PRE-ORDER: Magazine will ship no later than Friday, July 30
- Individually numbered to 60
- Limit of 2 Black Metal issues per order
- All magazine sales are final
- This product is excluded from discounts
- Cop the Gold Metal edition (only 94 available worldwide)