Led by Consensus 1st Team All American and 1990 Pac-10 Player of the Year Gary Payton, the Oregon State Beavers went 22-6 claiming the conference regular season title. The Beavers entered the NCAA Tournament as the #5 seed in the West Region. A heartbreaking upset loss to #12 seed Ball State ended their season but the legacy of Gary Payton and the 1990 team live on in school history.
The style and way in which he played at Oregon State is the same style that took him to the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame.
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Shorts at Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.