Entering the season just inside the Top 25, Clem Haskins' team put the college basketball world on notice going 27-3 and winning the Big Ten championship. Led by All American Bobby Jackson Minnesota earned the #1 seed in the Midwest Region of the NCAA Tournament.
Easy wins over Texas State and Temple put the Golden Gophers in the Sweet 16 where #4 Clemson awaited. In what would become an instant NCAA classic Minnesota was able to outlast the Tigers 90-84 in double OT. An 8 point win over #2 UCLA two nights later earned Minnesota their first ever trip to the Final Four.
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Shorts at Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.