Kevin Garnett is the definition of undefinable. A seven-footer with a jumper, a center with vision, a man blessed with agility and mobility reserved only for nobility. He’s one of the last great myths of basketball, one of the last players whose every move wasn’t documented on social media but whose path is littered with legendary stories of undying competitiveness shared by teammates and opponents. Get your ticket.
- Cover SLAM 134 - February 2010
- Front cover print
- The Big Ticket running down the wearer's left sleeve
- Lower screen printed jocktag
- 100% cotton
- Wash with like colors, hang dry for consistent fit
- Officially licensed NBA and Mitchell & Ness product