Pat Kennedy's DePaul Blue Demons entered the 1998-1999 season on the heels of a 7-23 campaign the year before. Hope was on the horizon though, in a trio of local legends staying home in Chicago to play for DePaul. Quentin Richardson, Bobby Simmons and Lance Williams.
The freshman class didn't disappoint becoming the teams top 3 leading scorers while leading the Blue Demons to a 17-12 record and a birth in the NIT. Richardson was named Conference USA Player of the Year after averaging 19 points and 10 rebounds per game.
"If you're a top player, don't be afraid to take a chance and start something special at DePaul." -Quentin Richardson
- Modern standard-length fit
- Material: Double-ply 100% pro aero mesh
- Hemmed shorts at both sides
- Elastic waistband with drawstring
- Sublimated team graphics
- Officially licensed
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.