To celebrate the launch of SLAM’s ØNE ’N DØNE, artist Victor Solomon canonized the SLAM archive within the literal and metaphorical vessel of sport for the NBA’s 75th anniversary.
The Archive Halftime Vessel: a 100mm molded crystal basketball form with hand painted gold enamel seams, filled with the archive of SLAM's 27 years of covers and magazine content.
The Archive Halftime Vessel is limited to 75 pieces and individually handmade to order, no two vessels are alike.
- Archive Vessels are each hand made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks for delivery
- 100mm molded crystal basketball with hand painted gold enamel seams
- Gold foil stamped, numbered certificate of authenticity
- 75 unique hand-made variations
- All sales final; product cannot be returned
- Product is excluded from discounts
Literally Balling is artist Victor Solomon’s on-going exploration of the icons and totems of basketball - elevated in opulent form to celebrate the sport’s evolution, omnipresence and parallel luxury context from antiquated mediums and processes.