Tubby Smith's Georgia Bulldogs hit their stride at just the right time during the 1995-1996 season going 8-2 in their last 10 games heading into the NCAA Tournament. Led by 3 seniors, Katu Davis, Shandon Anderson and Carlos Strong the Bulldogs earned the #8 seed in West Region and a first round matchup against #9 Clemson.
After taking down the Tigers, 81-74, their second round opponent was the Big Ten Champions and #1 seed Purdue Boilermakers. UGA jumped all over Purdue in the first half and cruised to a 76-69 upset that put the Dawgs in the Sweet 16.
A heartbreaking loss in OT to eventual National Runner-up Syracuse ended UGA's dreams of reaching the Final Four for the first time since 1983.
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Shorts at Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.
- Product is excluded from discounts