**#d/94: Only 94 Gold Metal editions produced worldwide**
SLAM 234 tells the unique side of the 50-piece of nuggets that clinched the NBA shiniest trophy. Milwaukee Bucks legend Brandon Jennings pens the cover story that celebrates Giannis and his squad. Other stories in issue 234 include a tribute to the late Terrence Clarke, a check-in with NYC hoops pioneer Kenny Anderson, a photo recap of the 2020-21 season and much more. Tap in.
This Gold Metal version of SLAM 234 features raised, gold metal lettering across the entire front cover and is limited to only 94 copies in the entire world.
- Individually numbered to 94
- Limit of 2 Gold Metal issues per order
- All magazine sales are final
- This product is excluded from discounts
- Cop the Black Metal edition (only 60 available worldwide)