**Only 94 Gold Metal editions produced worldwide**
Anthony Edwards has his peers impressed and his fans overwhelmed. The skill and the competitiveness and the athleticism have all mixed together for an undeniable truth; everyone really loves Anthony.
His SLAM 233 cover story chronicles his thrilling rookie season, a campaign that was mad fun to watch. It’ll be remembered for dunks and smiles and many points.
The rest of SLAM 233 has an exclusive and in-depth look at the making of Space Jam: A New Legacy, a wide-ranging interview with Candace Parker and much more. Tap in.
This Gold Metal version of SLAM 233 features raised, gold metal lettering across the entire front cover and is limited to only 94 copies in the entire world.
- Individually numbered to 94
- Limit of 2 Gold Metal issues per order
- All magazine sales are final
- This product is excluded from discounts
- Cop the Black Metal edition (only 60 available worldwide)