Dial it back when it all began. May of 1994 to be exact. Larry Johnson—fresh off signing the largest contract in NBA history, fresh off starring in a fresh '90s ad campaign—donned the cover of the premier issue of SLAM.
Grandmama ushering in new era. It was historic then. It's history now.
- Cover of SLAM 1 - May 1994
- Front cover print
- Lower screen printed jocktag
- 80% cotton / 20% polyester
- Wash with like colors, hang dry for consistent fit
- Officially licensed NBA and Mitchell & Ness product