Out of stock
The 1987 Indiana Hoosiers entered the NCAA Tournament with a 26-4 record and earned the #1 seed in the Midwest. They beat Fairfield, Auburn, Duke and LSU to make it to the Final Four in New Orleans for the first time since 1981.
Once there, the Hoosiers outran the Runnin’ Rebels of UNLV in the semifinal to set up a date with the Syracuse Orangemen for the NCAA Championship. Wearing their home whites and putting their undefeated streak of 22 games in those uniforms on the line, the Hoosiers prevailed in dramatic fashion with a Keith Smart baseline jumper with seconds on the clock.
"I was glad it went in. I was praying it went and it did, that's what matters. I just went to the spot and that was it."
- Modern Standard-Length Fit
- Material: Double Ply 100% Pro Aero Mesh
- Hemmed Pockets at Both Sides
- Elastic Waistband with Drawstring
- Sublimated Team Graphics
- Officially Licensed
- Made in China
- All Designs are trademarks of 19nine, LLC.
- Product is excluded from discounts